The Gatormade 35+5 Air Ride is equipped with — as its name implies — air ride suspension, so it handles fragile loads better than other types of suspension. You simply adjust the suspension to whatever load you are hauling. It’s also great at towing and offers a smooth ride overall. Its other advantages are fuel economy, versatility in tackling different types of terrain, and less wear and tear.
The Gatormade Air Ride also has a spread-axle design, allowing more flexibility with loading since it can carry more weight. Not only that, its main frame is a 14” I-beam, which is designed to withstand heavy use.
It also has 12K disc brakes and axles from Dexter. These are very dependable. While the 17.5-inch cross-ply tires are an upgrade, they’ll last longer than the standard 16-inch cross-ply tires. The 17.5-inch are commercial grade so you won’t have to replace them as often.
This trailer also comes with other extra features with your safety and comfort in mind. It has two safety steps and big handles for going up and down the board. It also has a DOT-approved light package and a safety breakaway system that are legal in the US and Canada.
- Spread-axle design — more stable on the road and can handle bumps better
- Premium heavy duty Dexter axles
- Powder coat finish — more durable than regular paint
- LED lights — last longer than conventional lights
- Factory direct sales. No dealer markups. You get the trailer at a wholesale price.
- DOT-approved light and marking package. These are legal in all the US and Canada.
- 6″ torque tube reduces flexing and swaying
- 40’ overall bed length allows you to haul long loads
- 12K disc brakes. They are dependable and typically last longer than ordinary brakes.
- One factory location. You may have to drive a long distance to the factory or an outlet.
- If you need servicing, you can only do it at the Gatormade factory.
- You can choose your GVWR and downrate if need be
- Work light bar on top of the neck
- Winch plate
- Pre-formed wire harness
- Mud flaps
- Durable powder coating
- DOT-approved light package and safety breakaway kit (legal in US and Canada)
- Aerodynamic open headboard for load protection
- 6-inch torque tube
- 14-inch I-beam main frame construction