This PJ gooseneck trailer is one of the best gooseneck trailers for 2019. It lets you haul heavy loads with its high GVWR (25,000 lbs.). It also gives you a smooth ride, thanks to its five-leaf spring suspension and radial tires. Plus its Dexter oil bath axles is designed for heavy-duty use and is one of the best in the industry.
As for a brand as a whole, PJ Trailers is an industry leader. They excel in their level of customization, product quality, and support. They also have a network of dealers around the nation. Standard in each trailer are a three-year frame warranty, heavy-duty running gear, and LED lights with lifetime-warranty. With this built quality, your trailer is designed to serve you for many years to come.
Here are the summary specs:
- Axle: Tandem & Triple (2/3 10-15,000 lbs. Axles)
- Deck Height: 33”
- Deck Width: 102”
- Couplers: Gooseneck
- GVWR: 25,000 – 30,000 lbs.
- Length: 16 – 44’
- Tires: 235/80R16 Radial Tires
- DOT-approved LED lights and reflective tape for improved visibility
- Double jacks that help stabilize the trailer
- Powder coat finish — lasts longer than regular paint
- Steps on both sides for easy boarding and offboarding
- Torque tube is optional. Needful to make the trailer stable with less flexing and swaying.
- Available only from dealerships — they oftentimes charge a big markup
- 5 leaf slipper spring suspension which helps keep the trailer stable
- 8′ ramps for convenient loading and unloading
- Electric breakaway kit for safety
- Lockable front toolbox for storage
- Rub rail and stake pockets to help secure cargo
- 10,000 lb. x 2 G.A.W.R.
- 102” Wide Deck
- 12” x 19 lb. I-Beam Main Frame, Riser & Neck
- 25,000 lb. G.V.W.R.
- 2 x 6 x 1/8” Square Tubing Outer Deck Frame
- 2 – Dexter Oil Bath Brake Axles (10,000 lb.)
- 2 – Drop Leg Jacks (10,000 lb.)
- 2” Treated Pine Lumber Deck
- 3” Channel Crossmembers 16” on Center
- 5 Leaf Slipper Spring Suspension
- 5 year Dexter Axle Warranty
- 8 Dual Wheels, 16” Grey, 8 on 6.5” Bolt Pattern
- 8 – 16” 235/80R16 Radial Tires (3,090 lb)
- 8’ Ramps w/ Holders
- Amber Side Turn Flashers
- DOT Approved Flush Mount Lifetime LED Lights
- DOT Reflective Tape
- Electric Breakaway Kit w/ Charger
- Frame Bridge Standard on 30’ and up
- GN 2 5/16” Ball Bulldog Coupler 25,000 lb
- Lockable Front Toolbox w/ Chain Holder
- Monster Steps on Both Sides
- Rub Rail & Stake Pockets
- Safety Chains
- Sand Blasted, Acid Washed, Powder Coated
- Sealed Bargman Wire Harness w/ 7-Way RV Plug
- Bumper Pull Tongue Length (6’ 11”), Gooseneck Length (8’ 11”).
- Lift Axle Requires 38” Deck Height (FD)
- MAX GVWR 36,000 on Pintle Coupler with 15k or Triple 12k Axles.
- Torsion Axle option will raise Deck Height 2”.
EDITOR’S RATING: 8.7 / 10
Click here to purchase this PJ trailer.